Energy Assistance Resources

Jackson County:

Eaton County:

  • Department of Human Services (517) 543-4890
  • Community Action Agency: (517) 541-1180

Ingham County:

Lenawee County:

Capital Area Community Services:

  • Eaton, Ingham, Shiawasee & Clinton Counties: (517) 676-1065
  • Michigan Community Action Agency Association:

***Call 211 for all local help numbers in your County.***

Home Heating Credit (HHC) Call 1-800-367-6263 for application forms.

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) File the EITC form with your incom tax form 1040A

The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) 1-800-866-8429

Heating My Home 1-800-866-8429



Earn a $50 gift card for each person you refer that signs up with Avery
* Certain Restrictions Apply

Propane, fuel oil and diesel for residential, commercial and agricultural uses.

Delivery within three business days and no added delivery fees.

Order now!

Serving Southern Michigan

From Marshall to Dexter, Lansing to the state line

View Locations